Bull Of Writes

February of 2009, I ran across this marvelous blog... Every Photo Tells A Story . Several times a week, a photo or painting is posted and viewers are asked to write poetry or comment. I tried it and was hooked and hog-tied from the get-go. With the permssion of the EPTAS owner and acknowledging and linking her contributors, I am recreating MY contributions from that time to currently. The only reason I'm doing this is because my family has been bugging me to do it, so they can get my poems published by Blog2Print. Duh. Anyway, you're invited to browse along while I rebuild this poetry pyramid. Some of my stuff ain't all THAT bad! ;-)

Inspiration - Humor - Contemplation - Boredom A rhyme for every reason!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Greatest Church


"Saints and Sinners" ... Theresa Rankin Website Blog


Cathedrals, temples, shrines,
Have abounded all the while,
Mighty works of grandeur,
In every shape and style.

But all man's pride and efforts,
Consistently fall short,
Of the wonders of the Greatest Church...
The one within your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment